Merry Christmas Trees

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Wow! It's almost the end of the year. I can't believe how fast time flies. Another Christmas is almost upon us and I'm forcing myself to put some of my Christmas stamps to work. 

Today I'm sharing a mani done with my new Gals image plates The Fairy Set by Cheeky (GA27).  The images are a lot smaller than Cheeky's summer collection, but they are just right for my nubbins. The first stamp I tried is the collage of Christmas Trees. This is one of my favorite images from the set. 



For the base color I used China Glaze With Love. Then stamped with Sally Hansen Jumpin' Jade.  Jade is awesome for stamping. So glad I swooped it up from the Dollar Store.   

I really love how this turned out. Hope you like it too :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment